HP ASE - HP-UX 11i v3 Administrator V1
This certification validates your ability to successfully configure, manage, maintain, and administer mission-critical servers utilizing HP-UX 11i v3 in a networked environment. You will verify your knowledge of the latest HP-UX advances in high availability, security, virtualization, workload management and instant capacity. It verifies you can perform advanced administrative tasks such as:
- Server deployment, configuration and performance tuning under mission-critical conditions
- Management and configuration of the operating system, patches, and application software
- Utilization of key management and data protection tools like PRM, Workload Manager, Npar/Vpar managers, HP Serviceguard
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as an expert with validated, advanced skills administering HP-UX in a mission-critical environment
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are advanced technical professionals who install, configure and maintain HP-UX servers in mission-critical enterprise environments. It is recommended you have 3 or more years hands-on experience administering HP-UX.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-P25: HP-UX 11iv3 Advanced System Administration|
|00840016||HP Integrity Virtual Machines v4.3 Administration||2 days||VLAB,VILT,ILT||Register|
|00071691||HP-UX Logical Volume Manager||4 days||ILT||Register|
|00839831||HP Integrity VM v6 and HP-UX vPars v6 Administration||3 days||VLAB,VILT,ILT||Register|
|00839602||HP-UX Performance and Tuning||5 days||VLAB,VILT,ILT||Register|
|N/A||HP0-P25 Curricula 1 (coming soon)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)