HP ASE - Functional Testing v11
This certification verifies that you can develop reusable tests against customer applications, with the appropriate functions to test in Agile, cloud, mobile, and composite applications. It validates that you have the knowledge to do the following:
- Install and configure Functional Testing software
- Configure and manage the Object Repository
- Enhance the test with appropriate verification points and parameters
- Design and create reusable tests that pass data across multiple tests
- Configure and handle custom application objects
- Perform advanced scripting to handle database connections, libraries, and custom functions
- Work with Service Test and Business Process Testing software
- Connect with Quality Center
Why earn this certification?
- To modernize your skills to address new technologies and architectures such as cloud, mobile, and composite applications.
- To ensure that applications work as expected by testing against business requirements before deployment.
- To become a functional testing solution expert.
- To learn how to develop reusable tests against your customers' applications, with the appropriate functions to test in Agile, cloud, mobile and composite applications.
Typical candidates for this certification are HP Software technical professionals who consult on, teach, or create automated testing solutions.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP ASE - Functional Testing v11 - Upgrade from ASE - Functional Testing using HP QuickTest Professional v10 (inactive)
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M98: Advanced Scripting using QTP 11 Software exam|
|00404665||QTP120 - QuickTest Professional/Functional Testing 11.x Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
|00404666||BPT120 - Business Process Testing 11.x Essentials||3 days||SCA||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)