HP ASE - Functional Testing v11
- Install and configure Functional Testing software
- Configure and manage the Object Repository
- Enhance the test with appropriate verification points and parameters
- Design and create reusable tests that pass data across multiple tests
- Configure and handle custom application objects
- Perform advanced scripting to handle database connections, libraries, and custom functions
- Work with Service Test and Business Process Testing software
- Connect with Quality Center
Why earn this certification?
- To modernize your skills to address new technologies and architectures such as cloud, mobile, and composite applications.
- To ensure that applications work as expected by testing against business requirements before deployment.
- To become a functional testing solution expert.
- To learn how to develop reusable tests against your customers' applications, with the appropriate functions to test in Agile, cloud, mobile and composite applications.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M98: Advanced Scripting using QTP 11 Software exam|
|00404665||QTP120 - QuickTest Professional-Functional Testing 11.x Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
|00404666||BPT120 - Business Process Testing 11.x Essentials||3 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)