HP ASE - Application Lifecycle Management Implementations v11
This certification verifies that you can manage activities associated with the core application lifecycle, from requirements through development, testing, defect management, and readiness for delivery. It validates that you can help customers plan and track projects and releases, use requirements to align business with IT, integrate with development for complete traceability, and unify functional, performance, and security quality management processes. Using Quality Center software, you are able to implement a unified platform for managing and automating the delivery of secure, reliable, and traceable applications.
Why earn this certification?
- To learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, from constructing requirements and designing and executing tests, through monitoring defects.
- To validate your ability to demonstrate, deploy, and manage the ALM platform to support application quality assurance and management.
- To prepare you to help customers plan and track projects and releases.
- To unify functional, performance, and security quality management processes.
- To help your organization manage the application lifecycle from requirements through readiness.
Typical candidates for this certification have at least six months of field experience with Application Lifecycle Management or Quality Center or have taken the recommended training courses.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HP ASE - Application Lifecycle Management Implementations v11 - Upgrade from ASE - HP Quality Center v10 Implementation (inactive)
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M97: Advanced ALM Quality Center 11 Software exam|
|00404357||QC360 - Using the ALM 11.x Edition||1 day||SCA||Register|
|00404346||QC350 - Quality Center 11.x Site Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)