HP ASC - Specialty in StorageWorks P9000  (inactive)
This certification validates that you are qualified to consult with customers regarding their business needs and propose solutions built on the StorageWorks P9000 and P9500 products.
Why earn this certification?
- To show you can address customers’ business challenges with these products, discuss the business value of a recommended solution, and position these products within the broader context of the HP Converged Infrastructure.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are HP channel partners and HP employees who sell storage solutions.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
You must have obtained 1 of the following
- ASC - HP Enterprise Storage Solutions  (inactive)
- HP Advanced Sales Certified - Enterprise Storage  (inactive)
- HP ASC - Storage Solutions  (inactive)
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Requirement 1 - complete 1 of the following exams:
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP2-K22||Selling HP StorageWorks P9000 (inactive)|
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)