APS - Networking 
The supporting training provides you with an effective technical methodology that includes understanding HP networking products including switches, wireless devices, and routers.
Why earn this certification?
- To understand how to use LEDs, the CLI command, and accompanying reports to identify common problems
- To gain the knowledge to repair or replace Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) and learn how to verify that new units are operational
- To validate your understand ofhow to complete basic installation and configuration tasks
- To identify business opportunities for Matrix
- To identify converged infrastructure opportunities
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-Z12: Servicing HP Networking Products|
|00201835||Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31||1 day 1 hour||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)