HP AIS - BSM Operations Manager For UNIX and Linux v9
- Recognize fundamental HPOM concepts, architectures, and technologies.
- Indicate solution components, integrations, and business benefits.
- Describe installation steps, initial configurations, and the administrative environment.
- Illustrate the HPOM configuration and maintenance tasks.
- Articulate how to implement message policies.
- Outline elements and architecture of a scalable solution.
- Execute operational tasks using the Java GUI.
- Perform administrative tasks using the Admin UI.
- Safely install, configure, operate, and maintain HPOM to manage system availability and performance in small and medium environments.
- Work as a member of operations teams responsible for system availability and performance in large enterprises.
Why earn this certification?
- To position you as a recognized member of the system performance and availability management team.
- To verify your skills as an HPOM administrator.
- To let you emerge as a unique player in your company’s Business Service Management enterprise team.
- This certification makes you a critical asset to any small, medium, or large IT department that needs to implement HPOM to manage system performance and availability.
- This certification is part of the foundational career credentials that HP offers in the BSM space.
- System administrators and IT professionals who administer Operations Manager 9.x on UNIX/Linux
- Solution architects, presales technical consultants, or implementers and systems integrators who deploy and manage HP BSM integrated solutions
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M52: HP BSM Operations Manager on UNIX and Linux 9.x Software|
|00379689||OMU120 - Operations Manager 9.x on UNIX/Linux Administration Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M52||HP BSM Operations Manager on UNIX and Linux 9.x Software||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)