HP AIS - Thin Client Solutions 
Why earn this certification?
- To show that you are prepared to technically design a solution and perform many aspects of the installation and configuration.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-H17: Designing and Implementing HP Thin Client Solutions|
|00289310||Thin Client Operating Systems and Imaging with HP Device Manager, Rev. 11.21||2 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP2-H17||Designing and Implementing HP Thin Client Solutions||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)