HP AIS - SiteScope v11
It assumes that you are working in a small-to-medium enterprise setting or, alternatively, as a member of the IT Operations team in a large enterprise.
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your established skills in administering distributed IT systems with proven knowledge of monitoring and managing their performance and availability.
- To extend your seasoned skills in monitoring mainframe-based architectures and applications to the distributed systems world.
- To make you a critical asset to any organization implementing agent-less monitoring based on HP SiteScope.
- To make a promising move in your career as a systems administrator.
- To acquire a skill set that is critical to your career as cloud availability and performance manager
- To give a head start to your career as a cloud services NOC engineer.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M44: HP SiteScope 11.x Software|
|00296448||SS120 - SiteScope 11.x Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)