HP AIS - Project & Portfolio Management v9
Key competency areas:
Identify and describe HP PPM logical and physical architecture , components, and modules
Recognize system requirements, constraints, and design options
Describe how to perform admin, operational, and maintenance tasks
Describe how to design and implement processes, steps, workflows, and requests
Applications navigation, basic usage, and configuration
Awareness of PPM integrated solutions and integration methods
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your IT demand, project, and portfolio management consultancy skills with demonstrated knowledge on how to implement, enforce, and analyze them with HP PPM
- To lay down a solid technical, solution oriented base to your career in PMO supporting roles
- To acquire visibility and become a trusted collocutor to the business, as the one who can translate business requirements into technical design specifications and workflows
- To make you a critical asset to any organization implementing HP PPM, increase visibility into the portfolio, demand, in-flight projects, and programs across the organization to enable smart decisions
- To take your first steps in the Administrator role in charge of all PPM operations, including installation, upgrades, patching, configuration, testing, end-user training, and operational documentation
• Members of the IT department supporting the PMO
• Architects scoping the solution
• Technical consultants who demonstrate, install, configure and operate a business class solution or manage, aggregate and analyze demand, projects, portfolio, resources, time, and financial metrics
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (Optional)
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M57: HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software|
|00868449||PPM320 - PPM 9.x System Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|
|00429075||PPM120 - PPM Center 9.x Essentials Training||4 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M57||HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)