HP AIS - Functional Testing v11
- Plan test automation with HP Functional Testing.
- Create basic automated tests and describe how HP Functional Testing works with objects.
- Enhance basic tests with verifications, checkpoints, and parameterization.
- Explain how to build modular automated tests.
- Describe HP Functional Testing to QC/ALM integration and its features and benefits.
- Illustrate basic troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Identify how to use VBScript programming elements and advanced scripting techniques.
- Recognize how to overcome automation challenges in a Web environment.
- Work as automation engineer in a QA team, under the supervision of a senior consultant.
Why earn this certification?
- This certification is a milestone in your career as a QA engineer and verifies your skills in test automation.
- To complement your proven experience and projects track record in test automation with an industry recognized credential.
- To improve your effectiveness in understanding automation requirements when working closely with build/development teams.
- Certification lets you stand out as subject matter expert in the crowded QA arena.
- To increase your credibility in a highly competitive, yet still promising job market.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M47: HP Functional Testing 11.x Software|
|00404665||QTP120 - QuickTest Professional/Functional Testing 11.x Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)