HP AIS - BSM Network Node Manager i v9
- Recognize fundamental network architectures and technologies.
- Identify solution components, integrations, and business benefits.
- Illustrate how to plan and design a deployable solution.
- Describe installation and configuration steps.
- Evaluate the performance of the solution operations.
- Perform daily operational tasks.
- Execute basic administrative tasks.
- Safely install, configure, operate, and maintain NNMi to manage small or medium enterprise networks.
- Work as a member of an IT Operations team that manages a large enterprise network.
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a recognized member of the network monitoring and management team.
- To show you are a unique player in your company’s business service management enterprise team.
- To show you are a critical asset to any IT department that needs to implement HP NNMi to manage small, medium, or large networked enterprises.
- This certification is part of the foundational career credentials that HP offers in the BSM space.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M51: HP BSM Network Node Manager i 9.x Software|
|00379687||NNMI120 - Network Node Manager i Software 9.x Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)