HP AIS - Application Lifecycle Management v11
- Create releases and cycles.
- Manage requirements and analyze the associated risks.
- Create and organize test cases and test sets.
- Execute manual and automated tests.
- Record and track test execution results and defects.
- Configure and use version control, libraries, and baselines.
- Generate reports and graphs and use the Dashboard .
- Plan for ALM implementation.
- Create and manage domains, projects, and templates .
- Plan project groups, users, and permissions .
- Determine entity customizations.
Why earn this certification?
- To show you are a trusted QA consultant.
- To show you are a valuable partner for the software development team.
- To lay the foundation for your career in IT as a QA engineer or ALM administrator.
- To stay on top of innovative technologies, methodologies, and approaches that are rapidly transforming the QA landscape and practices (e.g., agile, testing in the cloud, mobile testing, testing as a service).
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M46: HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.x Software|
|00878629||ALM120 – Application Lifecycle Management 11.5 Essentials||5 days||ILT,SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)