HP Master ASE - Storage Solutions 
This certification validates that you can implement and manage storage strategy at the overall infrastructure level rather than the product level. It also verifies that you can adjust the storage infrastructure to deliver cloud services and mission critical applications from a cloud data center. It validates that you can leverage CloudSystem Matrix and use Storage Provisioning Manager to auto provision multiple tiered storage in a federated data center.
Why earn this certification?
- To be in the forefront as the data center makes its most dramatic shift since the move to client server computing 20 years ago. Be a part of the technology move to secure multi-tenant computing, and the shift to cloud delivery models and deliver leading solutions to the challenge of today's unpredictable workloads and explosive data growth.
- To position yourself as a top expert in the storage field.
- To acquire verification that you are a professional who has the broad knowledge and skills necessary to architect a customer's enterprise-wide storage solution that will drive business enablement.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are technical professionals who define business requirements, design multiple site complex solutions and manage the deployment of sophisticated enterprise storage solutions.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.