HP Master ASE - Network Infrastructure 
This certification validates that you can design, implement and troubleshoot enterprise level network solutions, using established core and backbone Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies. Examples of these technologies are MPLS and BGP4. This certification also validates that you can successfully migrate proprietary protocols to open-standard protocols using strategies that reduce risk and downtime.
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a top expert in the networking field.
- To acquire verification that you are a professional who has the highest skill level, including master engineer ability, to design and troubleshoot complex network solutions in a data center.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals who design, implement, and maintain complex enterprise level network solutions based on HP and Cisco technologies. These include: systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers. Ideally candidates should have at least 5 years of experience and should have deployed many complex enterprise networks.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
Practice exams are available via the web from Pearson VUE:
- Exam PRA-Y36: Practice exam for "Deploying HP Enterprise Networks"
- Exam PRA-Y37: Practice exam for "Migrating & Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks"
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
Fast Track for HP Networking brochure