HP ATP - TeamSite System Administrator V1
This certification validates that you can use, administer, and configure TeamSite servers. This includes your ability to do the following:
- View and manage content using TeamSite.
- Enable user access to forms, presentation templates, and metadata.
- Enable and control user-access to TeamSite, via users, groups, roles, and permissions for branches, workareas, folders, and files.
- Plan, create, and modify TeamSite storage using content stores.
- Setup and create system organizational structure using content stores, branches, sub-branches, and work areas.
- List, describe, diagram, start, stop, and reset TeamSite processes.
- Configure basic proxy remaps in TeamSite to preview content.
- Help users lock, unlock, revert files, and also manipulate editions.
The available training helps you learn the technical knowledge and skills needed to administrate a TeamSite system. This includes:
- TeamSite processes and storage management
- Enablement of appropriate users who create files, folders, content items, form templates, presentation templates, and metadata fields on the TeamSite server.
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your business and professional value by validating your knowledge in TeamSite administration.
- To be a proven critical asset who can leverage TeamSite innovations for more engaging customer experiences across email, mobile, and social media touch points.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert in a Big Data solution.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals with at least one year of experience in TeamSite system administration in their native OS. Their foundational knowledge should include experience with website administration in a .NET or J2EE environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification. Move to step 2.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this certification. Move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
ExpertOne program brochure