HP ATP - Storage Solutions V1
This certification validates that you understand the latest storage innovations, such as common data services. It verifies you can contribute to federated storage design, deployment and management. It also verifies the following:
- You have a foundational knowledge of HP 3PAR StorServ, HP StoreVirtual, and HP StoreOne
- You can help support information protection, retention and analytics across many applications and environments.
- You have the foundational server and networking knowledge required to support design and deployment activities in a converged infrastructure environment.
Why earn this certification
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest integrated HP Converged Storage solutions and leading edge storage technologies.
- To advance your career as a verified certified storage professional who can operate in a converged infrastructure environment.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals with 6 months or more of experience working with storage systems.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification. Move to step 2.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this certification. Move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.