HP ATP – Server Administrator V8
This certification verifies that you can fully install and configure the HP Insight Control software solution suite for the management and deployment of HP server solutions.
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your value to your customers or organization.
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can manage and deploy HP servers and Generation 8 server solutions. This shows your ability to drive more efficiency, better TCO, and overall effectiveness of IT environments.
- To verify you can deploy servers rapidly with HP Insight Rapid Deployment software (previously RDP) and manage them with HP Systems Insight Manager.
- To be in the forefront of today’s data center technology and provide a comprehensive and intuitive interface for running an entire set of server management tasks using Insight Control and HP Systems Insight manager (HP SIM).
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are technical professionals who plan, install, configure, use and troubleshoot a server deployment and management environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification. Move to step 2.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this certification. Move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.