HP ATP - Rack and Tower Server Solutions Support V8
This certification validates you can troubleshoot, repair and update firmware and software and also verify proper operation of HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) and earlier ProLiant and Integrity rack and tower server solutions. This includes storage, data protection and availability. This certification verifies you can support and utilize ProActive Insight architecture to prevent or rapidly identify and resolve problems should they occur.
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your value to your organization with your proven ability to easily and quickly update systems, eliminate downtime and human errors and rapidly solve problems.
- To become an HP ExpertOne certified professional and enjoy benefits such as access to HP ProLiant Gen8 and Integrity technical tools, resources and HP engineering experts.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are field service engineers who need to understand the latest HP ProLiant Server service and support innovations. Generally, candidates troubleshoot, repair, and verify the operation of HP ProLiant and Integrity rack and tower server solutions products.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- Product details and solutions