HP ATP - Converged Infrastructure Integrator V1
This certification validates that you can implement an HP Converged Infrastructure solution that integrates heterogeneous server, storage and networking functions into one holistically managed pool of IT resources. Such a solution can be dynamically provisioned, shared by many applications, offered on-demand, and ultimately managed as a service. This certification also verifies that you can incorporate virtualized servers, massive and redundant storage, high-speed networking, and high-availability for all. In addition, it verifies that you can perform all aspects of installation and start-up tasks through the HP Matrix Operating Environment, including the following:
- Hardware configuration
- Operating system installation
- HP driver installation
- Full management instrumentation
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can implement an HP Converged Infrastructure that will increase IT speed and agility, drive utilization up and costs down, and build an optimized service delivery platform for both traditional IT and cloud services.
- To help organizations achieve greater IT investment protection and value.
- To become an HP ExpertOne certified professional and enjoy benefits such as access to converged infrastructure technical tools, resources and HP engineering experts.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals who want the validated expertise to install, configure and optimize a converged infrastructure. Ideally, candidates should have 10 to 15 years experience in server, storage or networking implementation and administration.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- Explore HP Converged Infrastructure