HP ATP – BladeSystem Solutions Support V8
This certification validates that you can perform basic troubleshooting, repair, installation, configuration, and verification of operation for HP BladeSystem products operation. This includes HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) breakthrough technologies for intelligent automation and proactive support. It also verifies that you can expertly support and utilize the new intelligent features. It validates you can service, configure and support HP BladeSystem solution components including the following:
- BladeSystem enclosures
- Blade servers
- Storage expansion blades
- Networking connectivity options
- HP BladeSystem firmware
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can service and support HP ProLiant Gen8 BladeSystem solutions with the ProActive Insight architecture.
- To establish demand for your services as organizations continue to look for innovative ways to reduce costs, increase innovation and move towards convergence and the cloud.
- To become an HP ExpertOne certified professional and enjoy benefits such as access to HP BladeSystem Gen8 technical tools, resources and HP engineering experts.
- To be part of a certified professional community for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are field repair engineers who need to understand the latest HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) service and support innovations. They generally perform basic troubleshooting, repair, installation, configuration, and verification of operation of HP BladeSystem products.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
- Hold "CompTIA Server+" certification
- Successfully pass Exam HP2-T16: Industry Standard Architecture and Technology (PDF, 128KB)
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.