This certification validates that the technical professional is capable of designing and implementing complex WLAN network solutions for large campus LAN environments using HP E-Series wireless technologies, and also has the foundational skills needed to implement A-Series wireless solutions.
Why earn this certification?
As enterprises bring new applications, technologies and services into their organization, they expect their network to be able to accommodate the needs of these enhancements. When you attain this certification, you prove your ability to design, deploy and implement enterprise level wireless network solutions.
Anyone who deploys complex solutions based on HP technologies including: HP Reseller and Service Authorized Partners, Customer IT Staff, HP Field Presales and Competency Center Solution Architects, HP Services Field and Call Center Support Engineers.
- The candidate should possess at least One (1) of the following certifications:
- AIS - Network Infrastructure 
- H3C Certified Senior Engineer (H3CSE)
- Cisco - Wireless (CCNP) (certification may not be older than 3 years from the date of submission to HP for credit)
- Requirements, training and exam preparation materials
- NOTE: Some training courses that support this certification have new titles to reflect the fact that HP no longer references E or A-Series in the product portfolio.
HP Press self-paced study guides
Upgrade paths available
- Upgrade/Fast Track from ASE - ProCurve 2008 and later versions
- Upgrade/Fast Track from Cisco - CCNP Wireless
- Upgrade/Fast Track from H3CSE
Requires an HP Learner ID
Fast Track for HP Networking