HP ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V1
This certification validates that you can identify and translate business requirements into an enterprise, multiple site storage solution design that supports all needed applications and data. This includes data across physical, virtual and cloud environments with a common architecture and converged management considerations. This certification also verifies that you can design deduplication and backup / recovery solutions for information protection. It also validates that you can design storage solutions for information retention, and for analytics with massive "big data" repositories, that provide the following:
- Seamless delivery of IT services
- Reduction in business risk exposure
- More value from information
Why earn this certification
- To have proven credibility to offer organizations value with storage solution designs that reduce cost and risk while increasing performance and value from stored information.
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can identify and define business requirements and design enterprise, multi-site complex storage solutions to meet those needs.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals with at least one year of experience in storage technologies.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.