HP ASE - StorageWorks Integration 
This certification validates that you can design, build, install, manage, and configure enterprise-level Storage Area Networks (SANs) solutions. It verifies you can design and deploy on enterprise Storage Area Networks (SANs). This certification also validates that you can do the following:
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot backup solutions and SANs.
- Understand the benefits of each storage solution.
- Know how to install, configure and manage the products.
- Use standards and technologies such as heterogeneous Open SAN architecture, advanced Fibre Channel Switched Fabric topologies, SAN management, and SAN appliances.
- Implement a solution in a converged infrastructure environment and a common management platform that also manages servers and networking components.
This certification covers the entire HP storage portfolio, including the EVA, X9000, P4000 and P4800, P6000, P9000, HP StoreOnce D2D systems, and HP 3PAR servers and software.
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can design, implement and manage a complete storage solution for an organization, from the small business to the enterprise level.
- To have proven credibility to help companies maximize every dollar spent on IT.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are high level presales and integration experts who have at least one year experience working with storage technologies.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Note: Completing these upgrade paths also earn you the HP AIS - StorageWorks Integration  certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
- AIS - HP StorageWorks 
- HP AIS - StorageWorks Integration 
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.