HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V8
This certification validates that after you gather and analyze business and technical requirements, you can plan and design enterprise class solutions based on HP Integrity or the new HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) server systems. In addition, this certification verifies you can holistically architect solutions with the right server systems for the right roles because you know the following:
- HP server line technologies
- High availability
- Management considerations
Why earn this certification?
- To increase your value to your customers and organizations, as you drive more efficiency, better TCO, and overall effectiveness of IT environments.
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who can bring reliable intelligence to the core of a converged infrastructure and can optimize application performance, proactively secure uptime and provide insight into every aspect of an IT infrastructure.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are presales technical specialists who design and justify HP server and Converged Infrastructure solutions to customers.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired."Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- Product details and solutions
HP Technology series book
Cloud Computing: Beyond the Hype