HP ASE - Network Architect V1
This certification validates that you can work on both traditional network designs as well as integrate those designs into a flatter, simpler network that supports virtualized, converged and cloud environments. This certification confirms you can design open, standards based, enterprise level networks that are secure, future ready, and capable of endless IT innovations. Such innovations include the following:
- Cloud services
- Software Defined Networks
- Seamless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) mobile access with integrated wired and wireless networks
Why earn this certification?
- To gain customer and business credibility by proving you can validate business requirements and translate those requirements into highly scalable custom network designs.
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert and prove you can architect forward thinking networking solutions and take companies into future ready, virtualilzed cloud environments.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with three to five years experience in designing and architecting complex enterprise level networks. It is also beneficial to have familiarity with server and storage network related technologies.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
Fast Track for HP Networking brochure