HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1
This certification verifies that you can deploy complex, unified enterprise level campus networks in traditional, Cloud and Converged Infrastructure environments. Achieving this certification validates your ability to do the following:
- Use open, standards-based solutions to support bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive, server-to-server traffic
- Prepare the network for innovations in cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Integrate networking elements as well as servers and storage network-related components
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as an expert integrator of unified campus networks in Cloud and Converged Infrastructure environments
- To demonstrate your ability to deploy highly-scalable, custom network solutions that support business requirements
- To gain access to the professional benefits earned with HP ASE certification
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with three to five years’ experience designing and architecting complex enterprise level networks. It is also beneficial to have familiarity with server and storage network related technologies.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Note: If you already have the HP ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1 certification, you will automatically be granted the HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1 certification. No action required on your part.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
Fast Track for HP Networking