HP ASE - Data Center and Cloud Architect V1
This certification validates that you can plan, design, and manage a holistic platform for reliable, scalable and secure shared services in a converged systems and cloud environment. It verifies you have the skills needed to help lead the transformation of data centers from rigid, siloed architectures to adaptive, converged IT. It also verifies you can utilize appropriate cloud solutions across private, managed, public, and hybrid cloud that meet today’s business challenges and future needs. Earning this certification demonstrates you can do the following:
- Explain and position the HP Converged Infrastructure and HP Converged Cloud strategy and solutions
- Determine customer technical and business requirements and recommend the best HP Converged Infrastructure and HP Cloud solution
- Lead Proof of Concept activities
- Identify HP's strengths over other vendor solutions
Why earn this certification?
- To fill the skills niche that businesses are looking for as they move to take advantage of the new style of IT incorporating the latest advances and opportunities for cloud and data center convergence.
- To advance your knowledge of the complete suite of HP Converged Infrastructure and Cloud products, solutions and services.
- To become a more valuable asset to your team with validated core competencies to effectively architect an integrated, agile and secure cloud solution.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals who plan, design or manage data centers. The ideal candidate has foundational HP and 3rd party server, storage, networking, operating system, virtualization, security, and management product knowledge, has prior experience with architecting IT solutions, and has worked in the IT industry for at least 3-5 years.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
If you have any of these certifications, click on the certification below to view your upgrade path:
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
Official self-study exam guide
HP ASE Cloud Architect V2, Official Exam Certification Guide
HP Technology Series Book
Cloud Computing: Beyond the Hype