HP ASE – Advanced Server Administrator V8
This certification validates that you have the knowledge and skills to do the following:
- Expertly scale server deployments to high volumes in rapid fashion with HP Insight Rapid Deployment software (previously RDP).
- Deploy operating systems such as Microsoft Windows Server and VMWare.
- Use HP software that controls power usage.
- Employ customized scripts to automate infrastructure deployments.
- Provide a comprehensive and intuitive interface for running an entire set of server management tasks using Insight Control and HP Systems Insight manager (HP SIM).
Why earn this certification?
- To verify you have advanced administrator capabilities.
- To further enhance your value to your customers and organizations.
- To drive even more efficiency, even better total cost of ownership, and more overall effectiveness of IT environments.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are advanced technical professionals who plan, install, configure, use and troubleshoot a server deployment environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification. Move to step 2.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following to move to Step 4:
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.