HP AIS - StorageWorks Integration 
This certification validates that you can fully prepare an HP StorageWorks solution so that it can be placed into a test or production environment for an SMB to small enterprise customer. It also verifies the following:
- You can perform all aspects of installation and startup services, including hardware configuration, operating system configuration, and complete storage management
- You know Storage Area Networks (SANs) and fundamental storage technologies such as data protection and backup, SAN topologies and zones, LUN masking, and networking components including adapters, switches, and cables
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your ability to deploy and manage a total storage solution.
- To increase your value to your organization and potential employers.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are technical engineers who will install and manage P4000 virtualization solutions, P2000 products, X1000/X3000 products, and entry level D2D disk based backup solutions.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an
An upgrade path is an abbreviated path you can take if you hold a previous version of this certification, a related version of this certification or possibly a third party certification.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification. Move to step 2.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this certification. Move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass the required exams
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training will help you prepare for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.