Learn modern networking skills for the modern data center
Deliver a higher quality of service to your end users by designing networks based on open standards and a simplified, flexible architecture. Learn to prepare your network infrastructure for virtualization, cloud and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) innovations.
Get started today! Join HP ExpertOne and attend the one hour interactive online networking course "Architecting a Virtualized Data Center," for free.
"Architecting a Virtualized Data Center" includes these topics:
- Connecting Virtual Machines to data center Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Supporting multiple Network Interface Cards (NICs) on a virtual switch
- Load balancing a virtual data center
- Implementing Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) with a virtual switch
- Virtual switch configurations via Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF)
- OpenFlow and Software Defined Networks (SDN) opportunities
This online course provides a sample of what you will learn in the five day instructor-led training course, "Architecting Open Standards HP Network Solutions"(111KB, PDF) which helps you achieve the HP Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) – Network Architect certification.