SDN certification training is here
The industry’s first SDN application developer training is here! Be among the first to take HP's Developing SDN Applications course. Shape the future of networking and make sure your organization takes full advantage of new SDN capabilities.
Seats are limited!
February 24 - 27, 2014
Palo Alto, California
This comprehensive course, Developing SDN Applications, includes hands-on labs and will take your networking and developer skills to a new level:
- Understand SDN including use cases, OpenFlow and the HP VAN SDN controller
- Design an application with SDN, including decisions about application type, process of design creation, and examples of successful SDN-enabled application designs
- Develop applications that take advantage of the HP VAN SDN Controller and OpenFlow including the selection of APIs, understanding of the tasks in creating a development environment, installation and setup of the controller, and debugging your application with the HP VAN SDN Controller
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)