Recertification is critical to you as an IT professional and also to your employer. Recertification ensures that you are current with today’s trends for technology and solutions. Don’t let your certifications become inactive or expire, recertify! To keep your certifications current, you should recertify by advancing to the next level of certification or by passing the designated recertification exam(s).
Recertification renewal timeframes
|Certification type||Renewal required|
|All career certifications with a version number (Vx)||3 years from acquired date|
|All partner restricted certifications||Varies|
How to recertify
Renewal requires that you register for and pass the appropriate HP ExpertOne recertification exam(s). In order to recertify, exam requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date of the certification you hold. To help you manage your recertification requirements, we will send you an expiration notice well in advance of your certification expiration date. If you hold an expired certification, you must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain your active certification status.
- To check the status of your certifications, visit The Learning Center.
- To evaluate the currency of your certification(s) and determine your appropriate upgrade path, locate the certification(s) you currently hold and check their "Status" on the "View all certifications" page. A list of inactive and expired certifications, is readily accessible on the "Inactive and expired certifications" page.
- To locate a course near you, visit the HP ExpertOne training calendar.
- To register and pass the certification exam(s) visit Pearson VUE's online exam registration .
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Inactive and expired certifications
- View all certifications for HP employees
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)