|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 55 minutes|
|Exam length||70 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam|
|Additional study materials||
You will need an HP Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HP welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
1) identify, describe, position, demonstrate, and specify the correct solution based on identified customer needs.
2) perform a high-level ROI/TCO analysis and discuss a customer’s current IT infrastructure maturity level based on a provided CI-CM report.
3) explain how the HP BladeSystem solution forms a core element of the Converged Infrastructure and how the HP Virtual Connect reduces complexity, lowers costs, and increases virtualization in modern data centers.
4) demonstrate a broad understanding of purpose, function, market positioning, competition, and capabilities of data center solutions based on the HP Converged Infrastructure and Converged Cloud.
Who should take this exam?
Exam contentsThis exam has 70 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
Take the time to read the entire question and consider all of the options carefully before you answer. If the question indicates that it features an exhibit, study the exhibit and reread the question. Make sure to select the answer that correctly responds to the question that is asked — not simply an answer that includes some correct information. If the question asks for more than one answer, remember to select each correct answer. You will not receive partial credit for a partially correct answer.
Fundamental Converged Infrastructure and Cloud architectures and technologies
HP Converged Infrastructure and Cloud products, solutions, and warranty/service offerings
Competitive positioning (recognizing opportunity)
Solution planning and design
Solution implementation (install, configure, setup, customize, integrate)
Solution enhancement (performance-tune, optimize, upgrade)
Solution management (administrative and operational tasks, POC - Architect)
These questions help you access whether you are ready to take the exam. Answers to the sample questions are provided at the end of the document. To view sample questions, print or download this page.
Print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)