|Typical Course length||4 days|
|Delivery languages||English,Latin American Spanish,German|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
multiple vendor networks that include HP A-Series, HP E-Series, and Cisco switches. The course focuses on the key differences between platforms, such as VLAN configuration, Spanning
Tree Protocol (STP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), link aggregation, and Network Address
Translation (NAT). You learn how to identify compatibility problems and evaluate the pros and cons of each possible solution for a given network environment.
You design solutions in class and
practice implementation through hands on labs.
Who should attend
Systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP
services field and call center support engineers.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Understand the key differences between HP A-Series, E-Series, and Cisco
- Understand the issues that can arise when
- these switches are operating on the same network.
- Design and configure highly functional multiple vendor networks.
- Identify and resolve problems on existing multiple vendor networks.
How to register
Click on this link to register for this course: http://www.hp.com/ExpertOne/TrainingCalendar?excludePartners=false&CourseId=00293859
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)