|Typical Course length||2 hours|
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This is a self paced training document. The document details a series of recommendations for the design of enterprise level HP A-Series Networks. Topics Covered: Port and Link Design Criteria, VLAN Design Criteria, IP Gateway Design Criteria, WAN Links Design Criteria, IP Routing Design Criteria, IP Multicast Design Criteria, QoS Design Criteria and IRF Design Criteria.
Who should attend
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand LAN Design, IPv4 Design, Multicast Design, and QoS Design
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)