|Course length||3 days|
|Delivery languages||Latin American Spanish,German,English|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the “Register” link in the last column to begin your registration.
Who should attend
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
· Detailed troubleshooting based on the IETF 5 layer module covering:
o Layer 1 (Physical Layer) Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
o Layer 2 (Data Link Layer) Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
o Layer 3 (Network Layer) Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
o Layer 4 (Transport Layer) Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
o Layer 5 (Application Layer) Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
- Develop a troubleshooting methodology to isolate and correct problems in complex networks.
- Support and correct issues in LAN-switching and in routed, multiple subnet network deployments.
How to register
View the HP ExpertOne Global Training Calendar to register for the trainings offering that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)