Registering for access
The process for registering is dependent upon your employer. If you work for an HP partner, an HP authorized self maintainer or an HP authorized service provider, choose the "Partners" link. If you are self-employed or work for a company that is not an HP Partner or an HP self maintainer, choose the "Customer" link. If you are a student pursuing an ATA certification, choose the "Students" link.
Using The Learning Center
- Find your new HP Learner ID
- Changed employers and work for a different partner? (quick reference card) (61KB, PDF)
- Changed employers and work for a customer? Update your account
- Frequently asked questions (66KB, PDF)
If you need assistance with your new registration or with updating your current account, to expedite a response, use the Customer assistance form.
For all other types of assistance, please visit the Contact ExpertOne page and select your region.
Latin America users may complete the Latin America training support form. Please include as much information as possible to identify yourself. This will help us serve you better.
For all assistance requests, please click on the "? Get Support" icon on any Unison Partner Portal page. This action will engage the best resource to quickly respond to your needs.
- Training calendar
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Contact ExpertOne
- My ExpertOne portal (Login required)